Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fun with Bubbles

Colleen phoned this evening, and asked if I would like to go with her up to Pilot's Monument to blow some bubbles. Colleen loves to blow bubbles, and I once suggested that we go together to Pilot's Monument and blow bubbles there. She agreed that it would be a great location, so off we went there tonight. Here are some pictures of the evening:

View from Pilot's Monument.


Me and Colleen.
Colleen blowing bubbles.

That's a big one!


Me blowing bubbles.

Blowing bubbles in Yellowknife can involve dead mosquitos.
A bubbles-filled sunset.
Trying to be artistic?

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love how these turned out! Your photos of the town are awesome, I like how you black-and-whited us and the last one's my fave. I had fun so let's do it again, kay? :)

Monika said...

Yes, it WAS fun! We'll do it again before the snow flies. :)

Michelle said...

I love those pictures, Moni! You did a great job! You always were the photographer! Heck, that's why I bought MY camera 10 years ago -- to get back at you for taking all those nasty 'sleeping and drooling' pictures of me! LOL!

Monika said...

Michelle - yes, those were the good ol' days, back with film cameras and all. We actually had to WAIT to see our pictures!