Saturday, September 29, 2007

Winter has arrived...at least for now!

It looks like winter has made an early appearance in Yellowknife, it snowed yesterday and here are some pictures I took today. It looks like it is supposed to be sunny and 27 C today in Winnipeg, I wish I could start my trip to Winnipeg a bit sooner! Chances are most of this snow will melt yet, but for now this is what it looks like here:

Front of our house:
View from back deck:





On another note, Rebecca is exactly 2 1/2 years old today. Where has the time gone? I couldn't resist posting another picture of her napping today.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, winter come early! I was actually just admiring how big your house and backyard are! Now you can make LOTS of snow angels! Looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks! YAY!!!!