Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Trip to Winnipeg...

Rebecca and I went to Winnipeg for a couple of weeks and had a nice time visiting with family and friends (Calvin just came for a few days at the end). The time went by fast but it was nice seeing everyone again and getting to go shopping in bigger malls and eating in some restaurants we don't have in Yellowknife. Here are a few pictures from the trip (more can be found in my Facebook album):

Rebecca sitting with her Oma and Opa:
Becky LOVED clapping with Oma!
Another favorite activity was sleeping!

And I enjoyed spending time with friends, like Melissa and Michelle:
Becky with Opa:

One last day outside on Christina's deck:
With Melissa and Sarah:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had great time! And YES, please post here b/c the whole world is NOT on Facebook and I would be sad if I could keep up with you:)

Thanks for the updates,

Kelli aka Captain Mama