Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rebecca in her Stander

January is almost over, and the really cold weather has hit us. The forecast for the next 4 days range from highs of -31 C to -34 C, with nights from -37 C to -42 C! So I don't think I'll be going out to much in the next few days, especially not with Rebecca.
There are now less than 2 months till we will meet the newest member of our family! There are still lots of things I want to get done before the baby comes, so I think the time will go by quickly.
I took some pictures a few days ago of Rebecca in her stander, she hadn't been in it for awhile cause we had to get it readjusted to fit her properly.






4 comments:

Colleen said...

Moni, these are beautiful! I LOVE seeing the smiles and the last one is a good choice in black and white. Sweet little Rebs. ♡

Mobachs said...

LOVE the ponytail... too cute.. can't wait to see you guys in a week or so!

Michelle said...

Me too -- I love her ponytail! :)

The Two S's said...

Becky looks adorable in those pictures.