Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Balloons and Smiles

We were at the hospital yesterday with the girls for Rebecca's last appointment with her pediatrician before we move away. While there, we went and got their picture taken next to their balloon on the Obstetrics ward. After your baby is born, you have the option of donating $100 to the hospital, which they use to purchase medical equipment etc. The child's name then gets put on a balloon and hung on the "Little Treasures" wall. We didn't do it with Rebecca, but after Rachel was born we decided to get them both a balloon. They were just put up while we were in Winnipeg, so we decided to go take a look while we were at the hospital. I thought I'd post these since I like the way Becky is smiling in her picture!


Posted by Picasa
I just noticed something on the tickers up top....today Rebecca is 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old, and Rachel is 3 months and 3 weeks old. ... that's a lot of 3s!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica! I just saw your blog - linked off of Kelli's site :) Nice to see your newest addition! Congrats to your family! Good luck on your move too - we left YK as well a little while back - it's nice living 'south of 60' again! Stay in touch if you like 'thelacassefamily@hotmail.com", we go to Edmonton quite a bit (almost my hometown ... Sherwood Park)... Talk to you soon! Tina

Lowa said...

This is NEAT! I saw these photos on Facebook, this is really nice too!

I am a little late, but that was really neat about all the three's in their ticker thing up on top!