Monday, April 24, 2006

Going for a walk...

So I've been able to do something the last couple days that I've been waiting to do for such a long time - go for a walk with Rebecca without having her cry! And, it finally happened....yesterday I took her out in the special stroller called the Kimba that we are borrowing from Edmonton to see if it's something we may want to get for her. Yesterday it was just a 20 minute walk, then today I went for two 45 minute walks, and she did fine!! I am so happy to be able to get out of the house with her, get some fresh air and exercise.









4 comments:

polarpegs said...

Hooray for Sweetie G. She is getting so big and I am so glad for her little accomplishments

Colleen said...

That's so awesome, Monika. You must be so encouraged!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so happy that you've found a seating arrangement that lets both of you enjoy going for a walk. Lisa sent me your blog and I love all the great pictures of you guys. Mary ( Lisa's mom) in sunny Victoria.

Kandace said...

That's great! She probably loved the fresh air. Yay Sweetie G!