Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rebecca's Party

Here are some pics from Rebecca's party. I haven't included any pics from all the kids there cause I should probably ask their parents first if they are ok with me posting them on this blog. So I thought I'd just share some pics of Rebecca with her cake and opening presents. Rebecca had most of her little friends here and we all had a good time - thanks to everyone who could come and for making her first birthday party a special memory!



























4 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi, Mon! I wish I could have been there. The pictures are great and I especially love the one of her and the stuffed animal. Sounds like y'all had a great time.

HAPPY FIRSTDAY, REBECCA!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! I hope to get to you know you more now that I am in YK.

Kandace said...

OK - for some reason my user name came up....that was me saying Happy Birthday!!

Monika said...

Thanks, Kandace! Yes, I was wondering who Mrs Beak is, haha...