Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I got up! But not for long . . . . .

On Monday evening we went out to Long Lake one last time with Trevor and McShane's, and as I have never tried wakeboarding, I thought I should give it a try, otherwise I would regret it that I was too chicken to at least try. So I tried, and I got up! But, not for long as I kept forgetting to pull the rope to my hip and turn the board once I got up....it was still fun though, and I think that with a bit more practice I would maybe get the hang of it!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Colleen said...

WOW, Mon! I'm impressed! You see, I am a chicken. You look great out there ... and happy. :)

Northernbear said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun. I definately am jealous of not being around this summer, good to see you guys are living it up!

Barry