Sunday, September 10, 2006

Finally...an update!

Well, it's been almost 2 months since I've updated my blog. So I thought it was time to sit down and write a bit about our summer and add in some pictures. We spent almost a month away from Yellowknife, a few days in Calgary and the rest of the time in Winnipeg. We had a great time visiting with family and friends. My good friend Michelle got married to Dave, here are a few pics from their wedding. Michelle and I go back about 12 years and when we're together we seem to pick up right where we left off, no matter how long it's been since we last saw each other. It's great having friends that you can just be yourself around and have so much fun with. Michelle, if you see this, I was so glad to be able to come to your wedding, and wish you and Dave a lifetime of happiness!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Her dress is gorgeous!