Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2 days after Christmas...

It's 2 days after Christmas, hard to believe it's come and gone so fast for another year! Luke and Nolan were over today (and tomorrow) because their regular day home was not open today and Laurie had to work. Here are some pics of the day.... At lunch time they BOTH wanted to sit right beside Becca, so I had to move over to the other side of the table :-) That's ok, it gave me a chance to get some cute photos of them with Sweetie.







2 comments:

Melissa said...

Becca looks like she's not sure what's going on there in that photo. Looks like the boys are having fun though

Michelle said...

Wow, you know you've entered a new stage of life when the majority of your visitors are kids! :) Cute photos, Monika! I also love your family Christmas picture and letter. I just rec'd it today in the mail! I can't wait to see you in March! I'm so looking forward to your visit!