Sunday, June 01, 2008

Well, it's about time!

Well, it's about time for an update. I haven't been good at keeping up with this blog, mainly cause just about everyone who would look at this is also on Facebook. But I do enjoy reading and looking at other people's blogs, I am just too lazy to keep up my own!

So Rachel is 2 months old now. She's changed so much, that newborn stage sure goes by fast! She is now smiling and talking ('cooing') at us which is so cute to see. She still does not have too much of a 'routine' with sleeping but she has had some good nights where she slept 6 hrs straight....that only happened twice though so far. I've enjoyed being able to go for some walks with her in the stroller, something I hardly ever did with Rebecca since she absolutely hated being in the stroller.

Here are some recent pics of Rachel and her big sister Rebecca.









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynn & Ryan said...

the pictures of the girls together are awesome! you are so lucky that you have 2 wonderful and beautiful daughters.

Mobachs said...

beautiful pics.. rachel's eyes are so blue! the two of the girls together is so cute!!!