Monday, May 22, 2006

Back in Yellowknife


Well Rebecca and I got back to Yellowknife Friday night after being there for 10 days. The whole trip took way longer than expected, but we are now glad to be back home and things are going well. Thanks to everyone for their prayers while we were in Edmonton. She got her g-tube put in on Tuesday, May 16th. This will make feeding her way easier, as she is very difficult to feed by mouth. Dawn - if you are reading this - I have to say I was surprised but happy when you told me that you had managed to feed little Sweetie a bottle while I was out shopping and getting my hair done in Edmonton. You have the touch! We are still feeding her by mouth as well, but having the tube allows us to give her some formula by mouth and some through the tube, way less stressful! Also it's easier to give her medication now. Here are a few pics that were taken in Edmonton.






2 comments:

polarpegs said...

So glad you are home. I know you were guys were not together for the actual day but I hope you guys take the time to celebrate your anniversary and have a wonderful time. Call me if you need a sitter

Colleen said...

Great pictures, Monika! I'm happy that the whole ordeal is over and it's good to hear you're encouraged by how it went despite how looooooong it took.

By the way, who's that 30-something hottie holding Rebs? ;) Love the do.