Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Brrr....

Winter has definitely arrived in Yellowknife, we have lots of snow now and it's cold! At the moment it is -28 C and who knows how much colder it will get during the night. Calvin's taken the snowmobile out already a few times, and I'm looking forward to going out on the sled again this year, as I haven't gone at all in 2 years. This may be our last full winter in Yellowknife, so I better make the most of it!
Here are some pictures from yesterday...Mich, the first 2 are for you again :-) Still waiting for you to post some pictures are your blog.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRR -18 is just way too cold! It is 12 degrees Celcius or 55F here in Bloomington, Minnesota. Enjoy your time with all the snow - have fun snowmobiling. I'd love to go, but we have NO SNOW!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

The picture of Rebecca looking straight at the camera in this collage is one of the best ones of her I've seen. She looks really good.