Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2 days in Edmonton

Becky and I spent Monday and Tuesday in Edmonton for 2 doctor appointments. Nothing too eventful happened at the appointments, they were just follow-ups from 6 months ago. The one doctor sent her for hip x-rays and to me it looked like her left hip has gotten worse but we'll wait and see what the report says. Calvin's mom and dad came up for the 2 days from Edmonton, and I also met up with friends from Yellowknife who were down there the same time and I met up with my friend Michelle that I went to x-ray school with and her little boy Matt.We all met up at West Edmonton Mall for lunch and then did a bit of shopping. While in Edmonton, we also went and checked out the Elves Child Development Centre , a Preschool / Kindergarten that Rebecca will most likely be going to once we move to Edmonton.Here are some pictures from our time in Edmonton:

Becky with Grandma and Grandpa.
Sleeping in the King Size bed at the hotel (she slept for 12 hours!!)
Meeting up with friends at the mall.
Me and Becky, Michelle and Matt.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

seeing all these pictures of little ones makes me excited to meet mine soon.

Michelle said...

Cute pix, especially the last one! And sleeping 12 hours at the hotel - wow! That's her beauty secret!

Colleen said...

Oh I love the big bed photo! :)