Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day ! We spent our evening with some friends playing Ticket to Ride and some Nintendo Wii. Our supper consisted of ordering pizza ... no romantic dinner out for us, but that's ok! Here are some pictures I took today of Rebecca, wearing her new bibs/shirts I ordered from CafePress . They have tons of neat shirts there, and I got some with her nicknames (Peanut and Sweetie).







YAWN!!! Enough pictures, already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shirts, Moni! I guess I'll have to check out Café Press a little more seriously.

Happy belated Valentine's Day! ♥

Michelle said...

I love those T-shirts on Rebecca, too! I just checked out the website -- how awesome! I totally want a Piano t-shirt. LOL!

Michelle said...

Very cute t-shirts and bibs! Becky looks great in her new gear. I'll have to check out the site. Just may have to order something for our new little one.

Kandace said...

Those are great!!