Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I got Sweetie's Pics back!

Well I have managed to get back all the pictures I had of Rebecca from when she was born till now! :-) It turns out I had backed up a picture program called Picasa about 2 months ago, I didn't know what I even all had on those disks but when I checked last night, I found that it contained all of Rebecca's pictures - including those video clips with my mom and dad that I thought were gone forever. So I'm very happy about that. Still missing, however, are some of the pics that were taken since our wedding - like our honeymoon, trip to Dominican Republic winter 2004, stuff from around Yellowknife from middle of 2003 to March 2005. But, if I don't get those ones back, it won't be as big of a deal. I have most of our Dominican Republic pictures printed out, and what all the rest of them are, I don't even really know as they are not as important to me. What mattered the most to me were pictures of Rebecca, and all those I now have back - Yipee!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

That's great, Monica! Cool. You must feel such relief. Happy for you.

C

polarpegs said...

Whew...

Laurie said...

Thank God for small miracles