Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More of Cuba...

So here are a few more pics. Every time I try to write the description of the picture right beside it, after I publish it all the writing is bunched up beside one picture instead of beside each one individually, what is up with that?? So I'll just say that in the second picture, we're having dinner with the Deutscher's, our friends from Yellowknife whom we went to Cuba with. Next is Jill, Christina, and me, we all trained in Medical Radiological Technology together from '97 - '99. Next is Philip, Christina, Markus and us, my x-ray friend and her family. It was so fun to have a little reunion with these friends in Cuba! Lastly is Calvin and Becky at the airport, waiting to fly back home - that's our plane in the background.




Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

polarpegs said...

Hey Mon,
IF you want to post your pics in between text go to EDIT HTML on your Edit Posts Page. From there you can move your text to wherever you want. The pics look great. I didn't realize that you met up with other friends while you were there. That's great