Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sweetie's smiles!

So here are some pictures of our little Rebecca smiling!! Rebecca's first smile was when she was 7 1/2 months old, and usually it happens so fast you don't have a chance to snap a picture. Then it doesn't happen again for hours, sometimes days. Lately though, we've been able to snap a few pics of her smiling, so I'd thought I'd share. She usually smiles when you pick her up after she's been hanging out by herself for awhile. It's a nice feeling to know she likes being picked up by mommy and daddy. She also sometimes smiles when you go right up close to her and talk to her after she's been alone for awhile. :-)








5 comments:

Lisa said...

That's so cool to see her smile!!

polarpegs said...

She is adorable. I haven't seen her smile yet so this is great. What a priveledge to rejoice in the small things in life

polarpegs said...

Those are cute. The first one is my favorite.

Colleen said...

It is pretty cool to see her smile. Does it warm the cockles of your heart? And out of curiousity would you be able to tell me what cockles are? Thanks.

:)

Monika said...

Colleen, go here to see what a cockle is:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cockles
I would pick the last definion, "one's innermost feelings". So yes, I would have to say that her smiling does warm the cockles of my heart! :-) And I don't think I have ever used that expression before in my life.