Saturday, January 13, 2007

BRRRR!!

I guess I shouldn't complain, we've had pretty nice weather up until now! But as I am writing this, it is currently -36 C outside, and with the windchill it's -50 C. We were supposed to go snowmobiling with our friends The Henry's tomorrow (well later today, as it's past midnight), but since the high is only supposed to be -34 C we've decided it's a bit to chilly for sledding and we're going to do some indoor activity instead. Hopefully we can plan another snowmobiling trip another day soon...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yup, it's cold here too. Why do we live here again? Planning any tropical trip soon? I wish I was sitting on a beach today.

David said...

I really want to go sledding tomorrow. I think that it is supposed to warm up. I hope Michelle is up for it with her new suit, boots and hat! Go Arctic Cat Go

Melissa said...

Way too cold here, that's for sure. Darren's parents were telling us is it was cold there and it was only -10. I'd love to be sitting on a beach somewhere hot but that won't be for years with darren

Laurie said...

Well I hate to tell you but Cancun was great and I am not sorry I missed the cold snap.