Monday, January 15, 2007

Sweetie modeling her new shirts

Rebecca received two wonderful shirts from our friends in PA, Sask that used to live here in YK. Thanks Herd family for sending them....the one shirt even says Sweetie on it, how great is that?!


You cannot make me open my eyes, nope nope nope...

Well okay, there you go, is that better?

Thanks Herd family, this shirt is awesome!!

Yup yup yup, I'm Sweetie, and my shirt says so!!

This is the other one, it says "I love ice-skating". Hmmm, I wonder if Mykayla picked this one out, the little figure skater herself? :-)

We miss having you here in YK. Thanks for the gifts and Sweetie gives big ((hugs)) to you all!

6 comments:

polarpegs said...

Mon,
Mykayla picked them both out. We knew we had to get the Sweetie one. I remember shopping at Walmart with you looking for one and since then I have been on a mission. Glad to have finally found one. I know it is big but I wanted her to be able to wear them for a long time.

We miss you guys and Myk is insistent that she be able to get some shirts like those to match her Sweetie.

polarpegs said...

Oh yeah. the only photo that loads properly is the last one. thanks for the email.

Monika said...

Peg,
Yes, I remember that day in Walmart too, I haven't seen any Sweetie shirts since then! That would be cute if Myk got the same shirts too :)

I uploaded the pics again, hopefully you should be able to see them all now.

polarpegs said...

she looks so great... she is getting more grown up all the time

Michelle said...

Wow, I can hardly keep up with you Moni. You're right on the ball with updating your blog! Becky looks cute as a button in those photos.

Anonymous said...

These photos are awesome! Good pick on the shirts, you Herds you!