Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Girl

Rebecca has not slept well the last 2 nights, only about 4 1/2 hrs one night and 5 1/2 hrs the other night, with no naps during the day. But despite her being so tired, she's been so happy when I did one of her favourite activities with her, "bikey-bikey", which is moving her legs real fast like a bicycle. Look at the big smiles she gave me ... I know I've been posting lots of similar smiling pictures lately, but it just means so much to me to see her smile and see her happy. That big smile from my Sweetie is just so precious, isn't it??








4 comments:

Melissa said...

her smiles are definetly good. looks like she's enjoying what's going on

polarpegs said...

Really she is just so happy because she is wearing her Sweetie shirt, I am sure.

She looks so great. Give her snuggles from Auntie and Myk. We are thinking of driving to Calgary to see you guys when you head that way in March. We miss you guys

Michelle said...

Great pictures, Moni!

David said...

That is amazing! When I get 5 hours of sleep I am not nearly as happy as Rebecca.